Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Welcome to my grade 1 maths blog.

It is a record of our grade 1 year with mathematics and the formdrawings and art work that were inspired from this journey.

I hope my writings will inspire you to follow your heart and teach your child with much imagination and love.

To access files is really easy, on the right you can see a list titled, ARTICLES and BLOCK 1 - NUMBERS. Choose the sub header that you require and click on it.

At the beginning of each block, please first read the relevant articles and then the introduction for each block. These contain important information including a supplies/resource list and teaching ideas.

I wish you a great journey in maths

About Me

My photo
I love natural yarns that are hand dyed creatively. I am passionate about raising my children in a way that they develop a sensitivity for the world and all that exists on it.